In a bold display of creativity, Florian Zschocke wrote:
Netscout wrote:
Is it possible to install a HL2 server on linux right now?

In case you didn't notice, HL2 is a singleplayer game. So the answer is no. What sense does a server make for a singleplayer game? None.

The multiplayer game on the Source engine is Counter-Strike:Source.

Florian...I think the was *most likely* referring to HL2 Deathmatch, just like their was for the original HL. You don't have to be a dick about it. And yes, coming from me, that means little... ;)

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)