Can we PLEASE get some information on VAC?
Will you be updateing CS 1.6 VAC, if so, any ideas when?
Is there still work being done on VAC?
Has VAC been fully implemented in HL2/CS:S yet?

The cheats are cauing HELL in the servers, personally i've made two posts in
these mailing lists just to get no reply.... I'm not the only one trying to
find out what they hell is going on, people are constantly asking what is
going on with VAC

I begged last time I posted to find some information on VAC, but again got
no response...
If VAC isn't your area then can you atleast say so? Anything is better than
nothing...Instead we are having to ban 5-10 cheats per day, most by IP cause
of the stupid non-steam exploit

PLEASE
anything from someone in valve is better than just ignoreing the posts

I have been very impressed with the loads of CS:S, so with that, well
done... But IMO we need some info with VAC/anti-cheat info - It's been so
long since an update :(

Thanks, Matt (DarK)