From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sonntag, 28. November 2004 12:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] sv_voicequality cvar

but take a closer look with gcfscape in the source-engine.gcf and there
in the bin folder: mss32.dll mssmp3.asi mssvoice.asi looks alot like
"miles sound system voice.asi" to me

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews Sent: Sonntag, 28. November 2004 12:52 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] sv_voicequality cvar

Considering I can't actually find any traces of a miles.dll or even "miles" on a windows server installation, I doubt it works exactly the same way as it's documented :/

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews