-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin T.
Chau
Sent: 28 November 2004 23:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [OT] System Admins: Which one of you use an
IBM Model M Keyboard?

Well, thats great news, my dad bought me one for my 14th birthday thats
coming up in 3 or 4 more days. Ive done massive programming and essay
writing on this cheep plastic keyboard, any suggestions on what i should
do
with this keyboard?