Quite simple I would have thought, do you use that in Linux? Oops,  or
the in game interface in Linux...do you actually remotely admin the
server in Linux at all? At some stage it will click, but I don't
expect it to be fast so don't worry. Ah yeah, you have a server in
linux you remote via windows perchance? ;). If not use a linux gui to
remote in I'll wager. So you need your windows, I'm amazed ;), so why
not make it even easier?

> Of course we use VAC, it may be useless if the cheater has a brain, but
> if they don't, as is the case 60% of the time, it'll still stop them.

Yup pretty much as I would expect. Just personally 60% is a tad too
low, I would aimt for at least something around > 95%. Unfortunately
most cheaters do have a brain. Noskill (no pun intended with ogc), but
most have some ability, to disregard is pretty slack.

We are getting somewhere at last in terms of usage and expectations.
Sorry if it feels like I'm having a dig at you, just I'd say you are
typical of most admins and at least honest, will use a commandline
within a gui lol, and have low expections of cheats pretty much close
to irrelevant.

Doesn't that seem just a tad slack. I'd expect a damn lot more from
any other game, why don't others expect the same with the most popular
game out there?