-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorma
Jakowitsch
Sent: Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2004 13:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] HL2DM mapcycle?

hondaman schrieb:
> In the mapcylce, there is only 1 map, however, im seeing servers
> playing both dm_overwatch and dm_lockdown.  How do I get the other
> map?  Also (nub question warning) whats the CVAR to make it change to
> the next map after "x:" kills, or "x" timelimit?

I changed hl2mp/cfg/valve.rc to load a server.cfg besides autoexec.cfg

contents valve.rc
// load the base configuration
exec server.cfg
// run a user script file if present
exec autoexec.cfg
// stuff command line statements
stuffcmds

contents autoexec.cfg
// I prefer changing maxplayers in known files
maxplayers 14
// map to load on server start
map dm_lockdown

contents server.cfg
hostname        "Hundehuette #maddogs"  // err..
sv_password     ""                      // serverpass
rcon_password   "gordon"                // rcon ;)
sv_region       "3"                     // europe
mp_weaponstay   "1"                     // weapons stay
mp_forcerespawn "1"                     // auto-respawn
mp_fraglimit    "100"                   // fraglimit
mp_timelimit    "0"                     // timelimit
//mp_teamplay   "1"                     // TDM (guessed)
mapcyclefile    "mapcycle.txt"          // mapcycle

contents mapcycle.txt
dm_lockdown
dm_overwatch

Caution: While the configfiles reside in hl2mp/cfg the mapcycle.txt lies
in hl2mp/ !!

Regards,
jorma