I take it it is more a map related problem then. The server is running
scoutzknivez as the only map at the moment as per request of the clan that the
server is hosted for. I did find information at www.valve-erc.com on the entity
I/O ststem stuff and it looks like an issue the map maker would need to resolve
and have contacted him.

Ty for the information...

Jon