Yeah I did that. :) email on the way to ya

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Britt
Priddy (PZGN)
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] flynngaming.com ? wtf - watch out for this guy
on your forums.

Thanks for the info!  Email me directly - I have some contacts at the Cox
NOC and can point you in the direction to get him simmered down!
99% of all [EMAIL PROTECTED] are ignored and nothing ever happens - however -
if you
send it to the right person on the inside - we can make something happen!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your forums by chance running on a linux box?  If so -add him to the
hosts.deny list - then he will not be able to view anything on that box.

Britt Priddy, CCNA
Developer / Network Engineer
Power Zones
www.powerzones.com