Hahaha! Your pain?
Mate it's everyone, not just you.  We are implementing cheating-death now.
I'm sick of not getting any response on the mailing lists or when personally
emailing VALVe staff about cheats etc...

Just give up, its as if they want it to happen... I guess if they can get
everyone cheating, then suddenly update VAC, they all get banned... then
they all have to buy the game again... Sounds dumb but it's the only reason
I can come up with.

Then you'll get your smart ass mailing list guy that bags you out for your
messages... which is what i'm now waiting for