-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Hill
Sent: 14 December 2004 20:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] RCON Problems with CS:S

Hi albert, any chance on an update to this ? As also my source servers keep
losing the TCP connection, and only a restart will bring the rcon working
again.

Which as you must understand is very frustrating for my self, and the clans
who have rented servers off me.

Thanks

Andy