hondaman wrote:
> would the syntax for motd.txt be:
>

> <IFRAME SRC="http://www.hardgaming.com/motd.html";></IFRAME>
>
> If so, that didnt work :(

I've found it's easiest to use a redirect. You can either just put the
URL for the redirect as the ONLY thing in the motd.txt, or use a regular
ol' meta refresh:

<head>
<title>Dexworld.org -- We Got Yer Proff Right Here, Pal!</title>
content"0;url=http://dexworld.org/cssmotd.htm";>
</head>

This lets the player know something's coming, and if they wanna read it
they'll hang a second while it loads. I didn't like just redirecting
without letting the user know, because while the page loaded it looked
like the motd was just blank. But, test on your own and determine which
you think is faster.

--
ironchef
http://www.dexworld.org/