I just updated and restart a CSS server and now get this. Anyone esle or just
me?

debug.log

CRASH: Thu Dec 16 18:19:33 EST 2004
Start Line: ./srcds_amd +maxplayers 18 +ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -game cstrike +map
de_dust -autoupdate -debug
Core was generated by `./srcds_amd +maxplayers 18 +ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -game
cstrike -noipx +map de_dust'.
#0 0x4044681c in Mod_LoadTexinfo() ()
from /home/kevink2/hlds_l/./bin/engine_amd.so
#0 0x4044681c in Mod_LoadTexinfo() ()
from /home/kevink2/hlds_l/./bin/engine_amd.so
#1 0x405ab447 in vtable for CClientFrameManager ()
from /home/kevink2/hlds_l/./bin/engine_amd.so
End of Source crash report

Alfred Reynolds wrote:
We have released an update to Counter-Strike Source. To get this update
run the hldsupdatetool.

This update adds a new map, one of the classics, de_prodigy to
Counter-Strike Source. The update also has numerous bug fixes and should
solve the crashing problems of linux users running with certain AMD
cpu's. More details can be found here:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=377

- Alfred

Rock of Rock's Hideout

For help or support please visit the suport forums:
http://www.rocks-hideout.com
Support can also be found on AOL instant messanger at:
FHMDeathSquad
RocksHideout