Understandable. To fix a problem with code as substansial like this will
take quite a long time to debug...and many times, you can't really
produce and ETA regarding a fix...

However, it is still true that extensive testing of the patch should
have been done before releasing the update so as to avoid problems such
as this. I think there should at least be a BETA process for upgrades to
allow some people interested in being on the BLEEDING edge to be able to
obtain the most recent updates and test them thoroughly before moving it
to true production status.

--
Christopher Weldon
IT Systems Administrator

hondaman wrote:
I guess the answer is no.  I was hoping for a quick fix, as this problem
is pretty substantial.

Rock wrote:

Can I be so bold as to ask if we should expect a +ip fix tonight?

I don't have one CSS server that runs on the main ip.  I will stay up
waiting for it if I know its coming.

Rock of Rock's Hideout

For help or support please visit the suport forums:
http://www.rocks-hideout.com
Support can also be found on AOL instant messanger at:
FHMDeathSquad
RocksHideout