Thank you a lot. My server traffic is back up now that I am on the right IP.
It works great. The only hiccup was 27015 did close right so I just
restarted the box and it work great.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 7:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] Source Dedicated Server update

We have released an update to the Source Dedicated server. To get this
update run the hldsupdatetool.

This update fixes the +ip command line parameter not working. More
details can be found here:
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=378

- Alfred

---