> Hello and a happy new year ;),
>
> i want to code a php script to rcon our cs:s server and to show livestats.
> don't know where I can find some documentation or info about it. I
> searched
> the sdk docs but could't find anything, my post in those sdk forums is
> unreplied so here is my last chance :)
>
> how can I realize that? I need informations about querystrings I need to
> use
> and so on...
>
> thx 4 help
>
> Pleite

I did nearly the same project, but I used perl instead.
I ended up getting tips from 'qstat' program. I got the query strings from
qstat, and used them as a guide when designing my own script using
io::socket. I'm sure you could do the same to form the query with your php
script.

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming