On Sun, 2005-01-02 at 16:44 +0100, Pleite wrote:
> Hello and a happy new year ;),
>
> i want to code a php script to rcon our cs:s server and to show livestats.

Hi Pleite,

Sorry, was having mail trouble with the previous post.

About a month back Cheops posted links to a script he is working on to
do just this:

> there is a "HL2 query protocol" documentation in the developer section
> of http://www.hlsw.de
> I used this documentation for editing the CounterStrike class from
> Henrik Schack Jensen
> my modified source @ http://www.dusk-clan.de/csserver.phps
> Demo @ http://www.dusk-clan.de/csstatus.php

It's pretty easy to see how to use if for both CSS / HL2DM and CS 1.6 /
CZ / TFC / etc... The source of the demo is csstatus.phps (I assume
Cheops doesn't mind that being public knowledge too, otherwise he
wouldn't have opened it up for viewing).

Cheers
Andrew