the only way that happens is if you miss them. Your lower ping is
still an advantage and you will get the kill first, unless you miss
and the HPB hits you. All it does is let what the HPB sees on his
machine count for something, providing he isn't killed first. It
doesn't affect you the way you think it does.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:09:43 +0100, Cream[DONut] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Clayton Macleod wrote:
>
> >I assume you realize this setting affects nothing if your ping is
> >below what it is set at? Just leave it at 1.0, it's not affecting
> >gameplay one iota.
> >

> ofcourse.
>
> but we got tired of being killed by HPB up untill a full second after we
> shot at them.
>
> And theoretically i would think it uses more cpu at 1.0 than 0.1, as it
> has to make longer backwards calculations.

Clayton Macleod