Hi,

The use of Ventrilo/Teamspeak and others 3rd-party voice-comm makes
Internet playing more like LAN playing.
LAN speaking, when a player dies, he tells his mates where, why, how, and
some insults. With the built-in voice-comm, it's not possible, where it is
with Ventrilo :)
It's not a cheat, it's to "enhance playing experience" ;-)

And on public servers, when you come with 3-4 friends with Ventrilo, you
get some fun that cannot be reproduced without voice-comm :]
Finally, built-in voice-comm just sux :p

cu

--
grosnours
http://www.GameOnline.be