I see. But you can't yet manage it :/

No,

I meant "not giving the customer the rights to enable/disable such a
service".
It's like the "maxplayers" settings, it cannot be changed by the customer,
and it must be like that. It's the same for HLTV cvars.
cu,

--
grosnours
http://www.GameOnline.be

Do you mean this?
hltv_stop - stops HLTV broadcasting
hltv_stoprecord - stops recording (even if hltv_autorecord is 1)

If you mean UDP listening on (default) channel 27020, have you tried
"hltv_port 0"? I did not tried yet, but it may work...

cheers, The Fool

Hi all,

Is there any mean to deactivate the sv_hltv cvar ?

By deactivate, I *don't* mean to set it to 0, because it could be set
to 1 by customers.
It should exist a srcds flag like "-nohltv" so that it would not
listen at all.
I hope it will be fixed, as nothing should be enabled instead it is
said so.

Thanks in advance,

--
grosnours