Just a quotation from the mail i've got from steam when i registered:

Maybe it is because my poor english, but i wasn't plan to register on
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". If i did, please remove
me from the list :D

Let me remind you:
The original post was about dial-up players on a CS1.6 server. I'm really so
sorry because of my failure on the example with my f*cking mouse, but can
anyone tell anything else for the lady who sent that post? c'mon, you're
like small-frame 14 years old kids with these posts, guys :))) lol...

The Fool

ps.: I have a Radeon X800XT Vivo. Is this an advantage against S3 or
Trident, or a handicap? :DDDDD

Mariusz Zielinski wrote:

Nelson Marques wrote:
> If the other player has a low end mouse on PS2, then he will have
> advantage over you, or you don't know that USB mice produce lower
> reply rate than a PS2 ?

Does your watch have a milisecond hand ?

nope, but it's Tag Heuer, so I do expect it to be very accurate. But the main issue is still that combined with low end chipsets, specially VIA it does mean a difference in some cases.

[...]

and then again, I feel sorry for logitech costumers who use their lame
drivers that have a huge problem with Direct Input.

They can always drop using so called _dedicated_drivers_ because every
usb HID device have to be compatible with HID standard thus resulting in
proper and complete operation with default HID driver. Or ... or maybe
Logitech is NOKIA* for computermice world ?
By complete I mean every button working and not fancy flashing blue LED.

Dunno, but they are the biggest mice manufacturer and world leader in the business (OEM and no OEM), and no, I use Sony/Ericsson, nokia has become too faggish except for the communicator series. Actually I do use Logitech, but not exactly because their products can outcome their direct competitors (mainly MS Intellimouse), just because their good costumer support and costumer care. I live in Europe and all I can say is that Romanel Sur-Morges costumer support is great and they actually care, they faithfully respect the warranty and comes with a funny thing, my old mouse got with the wheel broken after 4 years, they replaced with a new one and I asked just for information if the warranty would be from the start again, for my surprise they confirmed that any product replaced with a new one, comes with full warranty (according to european laws), try that with another supplier, for instance, microsoft sends you to get third party parts on your local dealer (happened to me when requested for glidepads, since mine were worn off) (the true path to become a 'mouse engineer'). It's a question of service above all, but their products are great. Honestly, taking the Mouseman series off, the best you can get is a intellimouse.

- NOKIA phones are the best in being incompatible even with major standards - for example Bluetooth 1.1 :-)

--
Mariusz Zielinski