Hello everybody,
i´m try to solve 2 problems:
1. I want to setup a hltv server to record autodemos from a game server.
My solution, and here i stuck: on the game server i set 'sv_hltv 1' and then
'hltv_autorecord 1'. The demo´s are all written to the
cstrike folder at the game server. This is ok, but i do not want to 'flood' the
game server with a huge amount of 6MB Files.
In CS1.6 there was a hltv.exe and a hltv.cfg (on windows systems), which were
used to create an external hltv server.
How can i setup an external HLTV server (w/o password), which connects to a
game server and starts autodemos? (yes, i know the
'hltv_connect <server>'
Is there a tutorial in the WWW ?

2. HL²mp 16 Player limitation ?
i´m try to set '-maxplayers 20' in the start options.
In valve.rc, i set 'maxplayers 20' and in autoexec i try to set the maximum
player......

Still 16 slots on the server..... :(
Is this a bug or a feature ?

Regards