Hi!

Is it normal that you can win in the first round $ 14000 as a T?
I tested it on dust2 and de_aztec. You need two Terrors.
Both Terrors go to Bombspot B. Then Terror 1 ducks down (and never stop
ducking until the round is over) and Terror 2 jumps on his head and plants
the bomb on his teammate (Terror 2 musts stand). After the bomb detonates
all terrorist start the next round with + $ 14000.

It is not always reproducable. It works on Linux and Windows, but I had
more success on Windows. I tried it without using any plugins (I disabled
metamod).

Here you can find a german movie which shows the bug on de_aztec:
http://www.daddeln.de/index.php?section=filebase&action=details&file_id=2696
1

        ruwen