Instead of asking your friend to check it.  Check www.gametiger.com  Its a
faster way to see if it is in browser
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kennycom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server Behind NAT

I use FFW (http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/index.html) as my firewall/dhcp/nat
and what Elmer has posted for ports is about what I have set in the
iptables
for forwarding to my server. I can see the server on the internet list,
the
local list, doesn't matter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elmer Fudd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:36 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server Behind NAT

my listen/dedicated servfer wouldnt show up on the list until i
forwarded these ports also
   *

     2710-27012 | UDP
   *