try using the mani mod and set the cheat cvar protection on.
i just tested this and it defeated the myg0t sv_cheat hack perfectly.

I'm liking mani more and more.... already got a fix for the te bug out!

Hey Alfred, why not simply remove cheat variables from the game code
before final beta testing?

Brian J. holmes wrote:

There's also a memory editor hack posted on myg0t's site that allows a
user to disable the server sv_cheat 0 override.  I just tried it on one
of my servers and it worked perfectly allowing me to use any of the
cvars that are considered cheats like mat_wireframe 1 (wallhack)

Any way to stop that from happening?