I'm not impressed with their (steambans) execution.
I registered a bunch of servers and they never ever scanned them after
the first setup scan.
So I deleted the configs from steambans.com and changed all my rcon
passwords.

on the other hand, the we adopted the adjudication model requiring a
demo with status listing and screenshot.
This has helped us nail a whole lot of speed hackers.

The system I am building is geared in a different way and a lot more
towards enterprise server management.
What I am doing will not require rcon access to servers. that is too
plain a security risk to even go that way.

Regards...

William Warren wrote:

have you considered working with steambans.com??