well, lets put it this way, if he isnt talking about source cs, then the
answer is incredibly simple, and that is that he needs to look at the hz
of his kernel.

simple as that.

kev

Eric (Deacon) wrote:
In a bold display of creativity, kama wrote:

Whatever made you think he was asking about source?

I'm assuming: because that's the current iteration of the software out
there and has been for a good while.  If someone says, "I'm having a
problem with RedHat," do you immediately assume it's version 7.2 if they
don't specify?

Ah, the importance of clear written communication... :)

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)