Thanks for the response. I will look into mani-mod. Those cvar's are
not valid in HL2DM though... at least they do not work for me. I have
used those or the equivalent of them in CS servers and even TFC, but I
can't get anything to work with HL2DM.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Perhaps maybe Alfred wouldn't
mind shedding some light on this?

Thanks