--
Alfred Reynolds - Tue, Apr 05 2005 16:56:22 -0700:

> We have just released an update to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source
> Engine. Run the hldsupdatetool to get this update.
>
> This update fixes several small bugs in Counter-Strike: Source, go to:
> http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=407

Since the update there is a problem with the ip/port bindings. Currently
there are 2 srcds instances on my multihome system: cs:s server on ip A
with port 27015 and hl2mp on ip B with port 27030. But starting with the
update the cs:s server globally catches the port 27030 on start.

netstat -platun | grep 27030

udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:27030           0.0.0.0:*

Could you please take a look at this?

Regards

Christoph

--