Sweet, so if I have multiple CSS & CS servers with base ports starting
with 27030 (which I do), they are gonna start binding to the wrong
port since the port I want to start on is likely already gonna be
bound.  I started binding to ports 27030 and greater to minimize
overlap with the binding of port 27005 and up by who-knows-what.  Oog,
fun.  It would be nice if we could explicitly set the port for ALL
ports that the srcds/hlds processes bind.