OMG! When I say this message is from VAC, then it is from VAC!
I manage the servers and there is no other anticheat. This message
is from VAC. Did you got it now???

No. As stated before, *carefully* look at the log format listed by
Alfred and you'll see that the format is very different, and in fact
*not* from VAC. It looks more like a HLGuard entry to me...but I haven't
used that in 2 years!

Kerry
www.mikesmarauders.com

Ronny Schedel wrote:

Check the messages, it is from VAC. Alfred posted the same
server log file message. Its extended by some more info for the
website, thats all. The message is from VAC.

you missed the point entirely. It's not VAC that is giving you those
messages, so *you* should find out what *you* have running on the
server that banned them and take it up with whoever wrote that.
Because it wasn't Valve. Valve just told you so.