Any news on when the spiralling cpu and crashes will be fixed. Has
been going on ages now, and not a dickie bird. Lots of people have
given up on hl2dm servers until it is like ourselves (we stopped them
all, upped one last week to test and still had same problem both on
Linux and Windows). Just a little surprised maps are being released
before its actually properly stable. Really want to up some hl2dm
servers, but just no way we can do so without it affecting other
games.

Ian