I must admit I only ran it for a couple of hours, none of the gamers
complained about lag or anything..

But to be honest I would never recommend using one full time..

Simon

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Good luck with that one. My experience with internet servers is, that all
celerons are not
usable for (hlds/srcds) gameservers due to the lack of cache.
I ran a 16 slot 1.6 CS a year ago with AMX as plugin -> didn't work fully
loaded... :(
It may work without any kind of plugins.