hrmm I have another server i manage..an athlon xp 3000+ with a
gig of ram running the same configuraiton on 20 slots.  cpu
averages about 50% with spikes to 90..:)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Then expand it to 16 slots and you will die a quick death :D
break even is around 8-10 slots with HLG. Used it on a DoD
server a while ago and it begann to lag having more than
8 players on the server.... :(