I wounder is there a way to send delayed messages in the server.cfg?

I want to kill the server after 3 hours, and I want customers to be aware of
the time remaining, so when its 5 minutes left I want the server to say:

"You got 5 minutes left"

Anyone know if there is a way to make that happened? And can I set
host_killtime so that no one can change it with rcon?