As many as you want, I know what I'm doing...

If I use HLSW autoupdater I got "No updates available" with either "beta" or
"release" version set in the configuration. If I visit the homepage, latest
available version is 1.0.0.41, the same I have and still don't work. So am I
outdated or WTF? Anyway it doesn't seem to be my fault :p

--
PiTaGoRaS