In a post to hlds_apps at least 1 month ago we got all info about the
protocol change. Plenty of time to fix :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
(DieKittay) Green
Sent: den 13 maj 2005 14:48
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] RE: HLSW

[quote]
As many as you want, I know what I'm doing...

If I use HLSW autoupdater I got "No updates available" with either "beta" o=
r "release" version set in the configuration. If I visit the homepage,
latest available version is 1.0.0.41, the same I have and still don't work.
So am = I outdated or WTF? Anyway it doesn't seem to be my fault :p
[/quote]

Stress less guys ...the update has been out 6 minutes...give the guys at
hlsw a chance to update.....  HLSW isn't run/owned by valve so they prolly
don't even know theres a protocol change yet :-)

Jammy