Hi Diederik,

Firstly, thanks for your reply, I assumed this was to be the case!
However, as mentioned in my mail, I did read through the archive labelled
with the same name as this mail, and as once again mentioned in my initial
mail, the out come was basically that Valve where blaming it on the GSP's
networks/backbones...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diederik de Vries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:36 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Re: CSSource: Could not establish connection to Steam servers

aXeR (AmmoBox) wrote:

Axer,

It seems there is some bug in Valve at this moment, as I and some others
on this list have the same problem. Please check the other threads first!

Regards!
Diederik

As of this morning it appears I am getting this error again, I looked
through the thread on the archives and noticed that there doesn't
appear to
be anyone who has made a definite fix t this problem, is there any
word on
where the problems lays, reason being is I have one customer in
particular
who is unhappy as he cant get his server full as its not displaying on
the
steam master server list, he assumes it must be my fault but I as I don't
know the inns and outs of what's going on so there isn't much I can
say to
contradict.