Cheers Terry,

Gonna give this a bash and I'll let you know how I get on :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:09 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] RE: [hlds_apps] Missing game servers on
MasterServers list ?

Shouldn't have to re-install.  I ran the server manually and ran
setmaster.
It still listed that bad server so I manually removed it.  sv_region was
set
to 0.

I think when you're running hlsw, its reporting back some text info
regarding how to set sv_region.

I don't have any way of checking the server from where I'm at, but can you
run the setmaster command and see what it reports?  I restarted the
server,
since I don't want to be running it from the command line.

If 207.173.177.11 is listed, you can remove it with "setmaster remove
207.173.177.11"

-O-