> Well, lets just see, this is not a gripe it's just a little list and
TINAEL:

Well they did have the time to block it, so apparently it has a priority for
them ;)

For the people who consider this discussion is filled with "whiners":
We all know the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". It wasn't broke,
yet it was fixed to enforce a new API policy. No decent alternative (apart
from the VGUI menu) has been offered yet, so people are now requesting an
alternative. Doesn't sound that unreasonable to me.

I remember Paul N todd in the hilarious "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss" said
something like: "Sometimes you really have to get under someone's skin
to get something done." Now that's business. Stop thinking people are
attacking VALVe. If they hated VALVe they wouln't be on this list on the
first place.