Don't forget that you also need 27015 TCP for rcon.
(I assume this would change to follow the server
port as well).

So for those keeping score:

Outgoing
Make all available

Incoming
27009 - 27014 UDP
Server Port UDP
All established TCP/IP
Server Port TCP for rcon

Hows' this look Alfred?  Is there any additional
needed for HLTV or VAC?

Snewo

P.S.  This is definitely different than what I'm
currently allowing in.  I could have sworn we were
also told to open up 27000 thru 27008 and 27030
thru 27039.   That must have been for HL1 I guess.