From: "Stan Bubrouski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Release pending

I know there are some bugs fixed in this release, as far as VAC2 goes
I don't know anything about that, but if it is something major Valve
probably would have given a heads up ahead of time as they have
courteously done in the past.

Best,
sb

On 6/7/05, ScratchMonkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--On Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:35 PM -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> His question was legit even though I doubt he'll get an answer as we
> all
> watch and wish him luck in asking it. VAC2 is touted to support all
> Valve
> games, not just HL2/CSS.

I stand corrected. I wasn't aware of that and figured the "2" made it
exclusive to the new engine. Thanks for the clarification.