Confirmed. HLSW is partially broken as of this update. console works, player
lists broken, server stats broken. I have calculus finals tomorrow so don't
have time to look at it right now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] HL1 Engine update

I have two hlds server i run.  admin mod and meta mod and hlguard
work without incident.  Hlsw however does not.

Daniel wrote:
Hi Alfred,

With these reasonably major changes to VAC and the query protocol are you
aware of any compatibility issues with metamod ?

Does valve do metamod testing before a hlds release or should I be
prepared now for some serious re-jigging.

Daniel