Hi,

can everybody help me with the Problem when i want to Start the CS:S Server.
I hope you can.

At first. The Server is a Debian Sarge, with enough Ram and CPU and a
running CS 1.6 Server.

This is the debug.log when I start the server with –debug.

Auto detecting CPU

Using AMD Optimised binary.

Auto-restarting the server on crash

Could not locate steam binary:./steam, ignoring.

./srcds_run: line 426: 14990 Speicherzugriffsfehler  $HL_CMD

Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
with solving this problem

Fr Jun 10 13:03:20 CEST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds

Could not locate steam binary:./steam, ignoring.

./srcds_run: line 426: 14997 Speicherzugriffsfehler  $HL_CMD

Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
with solving this problem

Fr Jun 10 13:03:35 CEST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds

Even with the steam binary it shows me the same. It´s a normal CS:S Server
with installed mani plugin.

Thx for help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Best Regards

Gosenheimer Sebastian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This mail contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended  recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this mail in error, please notify us immediately and then
destroy this mail and any copies of it. Thank you!

WARNING:
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.