Hi all hope u can help, I'm a bit confused 1st time I've eva got this error
before it
worked fine before I updated all programs and kernel on the dedicated
server.

I've tried deleing libSteamValidateUserIDTickets_amd64.so and
libSteamValidateUserIDTickets_i386.so
Steam downloads a new version of it but still get same error.

OS: Running Fedora Core 3
Kernel: 2.6.11-1.27_FC3

Hope u can help,

Auto detecting CPU
Using Pentium II Optimised binary.
Auto-restarting the server on crash
Updating server using Steam.
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Base Content' version 15

Checking/Installing 'Linux Server Engine' version 17

Checking/Installing 'Half-Life Base Content' version 8

HLDS installation up to date
Error:./libSteamValidateUserIDTickets_i386.so: cannot restore segment prot
after reloc: Permission denied
Unable to load engine, image is corrupt.
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
with solving this problem
Wed Jun 15 18:03:58 BST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds
Wed Jun 15 18:04:04 BST 2005: Server Quit