From: "Ook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:26:52 -0800
Subject: [hlds_linux] Cold Ice Source?

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, men were men, Death Match reigned
supreme, and there was no Counter-Shite :-)

There was also Cold Ice, one of the hottest mods in it's day. I have the
dubious distinction of having the Internet's last remaining Cold Ice server
still running. Does anyone have any idea what happend to the mod makers, and
maybe where the source can be found? The mod team fell apart and everyone
went their own ways and we all lost touch with each other. I've given
serious thought to making a HL2 version of Cold Ice.