grow up and get used to me not responding to what you wanna hear... not
going anywhere LOL

kama wrote:

Chill down...  He just wanted a statement what the beta are doing for
checks. Nothing else. In the announcement from Valve (Alfred) they stated
that they needed information on disconnects. There where no information
about the cheat detection. I thinks his question is fair.

Some of the hacks that people use are still not cheats, hacks that will
get an advantage over someone. ie if there is an unknown winamp hack for
the client. Should all the users using those hacks be perm banned on VAC2?
Its still beta and 95% of the playerbase dont know if the server is
running vac2-beta or not. Or even knows that there is a vac2 beta test
running. Once the VAC2 goes gold, you have another possition to take
action. It is still quite stupid to use any hacks when they know that a
public vacbeta testi going on.

The inmaturity of your response should lay on other forums than this list.
So please, pretty please, with a ton of sugar on top. Grow up or take your
response elsewhere. This list dont needs trolls like you.

/Bjorn