I had two problems,

First the bot's weren't always joining after map change, this was
something of a random problem.

Second, when the bot's did join on a busy server they commonly joined
before the rest of the players and started the round meaning that by the
time the real players got in the game the bots had run to the other side
of the map with the bomb and dropped it or bought weapons they then left
for the real players to pick up giving them an advantage.

This cfg solved both those problems, but if you use it make sure you put
the exec bot.cfg at the END of server.cfg otherwise it delays all your
other settings.

Brian "Duck" Holmes
[H]ard|Gaming Co-Founder
www.hardgaming.com

// Aliases

alias w "wait;wait;"
alias w5 "w;w;w;w;w"
alias w50 "w5;w5;w5;w5;w5;w5;w5;w5;w5;w5"
alias w100 "w50;w50"
alias w500 "w100;w100;w100;w100;w100"
alias w1000 "w500;w500"
alias w5000 "w1000;w1000;w1000;w1000;w1000"
alias prepbot "w5000;bot_add;bot_kill;bot_quota 4;say prepbot"
//

say "execing bot.cfg"
bot_quota 0
bot_prefix "[H]ot |"