Running it as root for testing purposes, it ensures there are no
permission issues. If its a memory issue, why does the default kernel
work. What confused the hell out of Zach is the fact that there is no
situation where it "Happens" , its very random, right now, the GENERIC
kernel running, no patches, it seems to be working. grrrr.

On 6/24/05, Alan Clegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Out of the ether, e-Plutonia spewed forth the following bitstream:
>
> > 11280 steam    NAMI  "/root/srcds/InstallRecord.blob"
>
> Just a pointer... I'd HIGHLY recommend that you not run any non-system
> software as root.
>
> AlanC
> --
> The genius of a good leader is to leave behind him a situation which
> common sense, without the grace of genius, can deal with successfully.

DJ Fadyeyev
Founder
e-Plutonia