I see it..just multiple threads running.  Are you running hlguard
or steambans per chance?

Josh wrote:
I've scanned briefly through the past couple weeks posts and have not seen
any mention on multiple processes per instance of hlds. I'm currently seeing
3 separate hlds_i686 processes for each hlds_run process started. Is this a
new feature? I'm not getting any notification of failure to bind to port for
the other two processes so I am working now under the assumption that this
is intentional on valve's part. I haven't seen any performance issues from
this as yet. If this is not intentional then is anyone else seeing this as
well?

Server currently running Fedora Core 2 fully patched. Considering going to
Debian to see if it will help, not that fond of fedora.

-Josh

Computer House Calls, Networks, Security, Web Design:
http://www.emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
What businesses are in Brunswick, Maryland?  Check Brunswick First!
http://www.checkbrunswickfirst.com
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: