On pon, 20 cze 2005 at 04:12:02  +0200, Sambor wrote:

> > i have added -vacbeta to server command line. server is up and running
> > ok as 'secure'.
> > how can i check if i am running vac2 ?
> >

> Check your server log. You should find this:
>
> Connection to Steam servers successful.
>    VAC beta secure mode is activated.

well, I can't find it in both cstrike/logs/* and console log (i dump it
to a file using tee).

server command line:

./hlds_run -vacbeta -game cstrike -debug +mapchangecfgfile server.cfg \
+maxplayers 15 +port 27015 +map de_dust

system is debian sarge, glibc 2.3.2.ds1-22.

see also that most of *.so files in main hlds dir does not resolve all
symbols. should i worry?

thanks in advance, P

ps. pozdro dla polakow ;)
--
Pawel Dziekonski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department